Tuesday, August 28, 2007

toasty toes

classes have officially started. I have one, maybe two more to add, and I'll be up to 16 credits. Not terrible. I have two part time jobs also.

About a year ago I was visiting a friend who lives in the Cleveland OH area, and i was knitting my first pair of socks at the time. I was keeping my yarn and needles in a cigar box to keep everything contained. Aparently, I left it there by mistake, and they just found it, because it appeared on my front porch. The yarn is self striping... I think it's called Sassy Stripes but I don't remember the company, it started with an M. I gave them a look over and realized I was doing a very bad job of knitting these socks, so I've ripped them apart and will start them over again. It's a nice project to do waiting for class to start, or sometimes ...mmm, never mind. Sufficit it say, it won't, no, shouldn't take too long to get them done. If I find my needlework book, I may even work some kind of fancy stitch in.

Now if only I could figure out how to read and knit at the same time...

No comments: