Tuesday, August 11, 2015

a row by row 2015 winner from Oregon

I shamelessly lifted this off Facebook this morning from a friend's wall, but I really like what Lorraine did with her quilt in terms of color use and layout. I'm putting in here so I can remember it for when I finally get myself pulled together to do mine.


A Common Thread has a winner! Lorraine Odell of Salem. And get this. All that applique is hand done! She used 13 rows from Washington and Oregon
Border
A Common Thread, Portland, OR
Just for Fun Quilting, Vancouver WA
The Quilted Dandelion, Clatkanie, OR
Sharon's Attic, Hillsboro, OR
Speckled Hen Quilts, Aurora, OR
Sister's Fabric, Chehalis, WA

Center Panel
Piece By Piece, Eugene, OR
Cool Cottons, Portland, OR
Quilted Strait, Port Gamble, WA
Fabric Depot, Portland, OR
Modern domestic, Portland, OR

Back
The Mill End Store, Milwaukie, OR
The Fabric Mill, Orem, UT

No comments: