Friday, October 12, 2012

Beaver Valley Piecemaker's Show, part the first

I got a last minute email from mom that there was fun things happening at home, so I drove up and stopped at the Piecemaker's show in New Brighton. This was the show I wanted to enter, but a migraine got in the way of it. Here are, in several parts, some pictures of the show!

Bright Stars
88 x 88
Margaret Curley, Pittsburgh, PA
Hand quilted by self











Cranes
88 x 88
Margaret Curley
Hand quilted



Crayon Box THE BIG ONE
88 x 88
Darline Reese, Beaver PA.
Professionally quilted by Linda Bauman


I'm not sure why the camera decided to change aperture on me...



Double Nine Patch
64.5 x 78
Catherine P. Boyle, Pittsburgh, PA
Professionally machine quilted by Quilt Your Quilt






Who Loves a Garden
31.5 x 36.5
Susan Kuzma, Aliquippa, PA
Hand quilted by self







No comments: