Wednesday, October 3, 2012

omy-nommy wool


so pretty. 60" wide... 60" x 60"... that's a nice size for a throw... Three yards of it, that's 108"... 
That's the problem when the Pendleton Wool Mill blog is at the top of your blog roll. Their sales show up all the time

I'm waiting for this to come in the mail. I really should have ordered more than three yards, it was only $5 a yard, and it's 60" wide... Alas, it's coming from Pendleton, Oregon, all the way on the other side of the country, which means it'll take about a week. I ordered it Saturday at 4:30 EST, which means it was 1:30 there. The nice guy on the other end of the phone said it would go out that day, but it was the afternoon. I know what outgoing mail in the afternoon means - it goes nowhere. Still. I can't wait. 

No comments: