Sunday, October 21, 2012

swatches for the next project and other things

They are very William Morris-y; at least, the two on the ends are. Mom grabbed the one second from the left, I'm not sure how I feel about it, but I've got some time to let it grow on me before I start anything. We purchased them from Bev's Country Stitchin' in Cambridge Springs, PA - this was totally mom's idea, so maybe this needs to be for her... they're so her colors.  These were designed by Jason Yenter; the two in the middle are from the Avalon collection, by In The Beginning Fabrics. I cannot find any information about the other two, only that they were with the other Jason Yenter fabrics at the shop, so I'm assuming they're his.




Not so sure about these kids though. I like them the best, though.
The one on the top left reminds me of a Vera Bradley. 






Mr. Bruce. Cuddle-bug
And since the cat wasn't available, we went with the next best thing. 

1 comment:

smkyqtzxtl said...

The second from the left isn't quite making it with the other three, probably because i picked it not you, we need to go back to the quilt shop and you need to pick one more:}